Ho'okele Staff | Jun 16, 2012
Watch a movie on the beach beginning at 7:30 p.m. July 3.
In addition, join Hickam Harbor Marina for a “beach blast” from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. July 4 to celebrate with activities including music and a DJ. Events happening include:
* 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., touch pool.
* 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., banana boat ri-de.
* 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Lou Foster regatta.
* 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., live DJ and paddle board demonstration.
* Noon motorcycle show (Registration for this will be on-site at day of event).
* 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Discover scuba (single dive for $20 per person for certi fied and non-certified divers.) Minimum age to participate is 12. Signups for this will be on-site at the day of the event. For more information, call 947-6583.
For more information on the two days of activities, call Hickam Harbor Marina at 449-5215.
Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam will also hold a Fourth of July celebration with free admission at the Hickam Officers’ Club from 2 to 9 p.m. The event will include a concert by David Cook, winner of “American Idol” season seven, at 7:15 p.m. and a fireworks display at 8:30 p.m.
Free activities include an “xpress train,” airbrush tattoo, petting zoo, pony rides, inflatables, games, mini golf and prize giveaways. Food from local vendors will be available for purchase.
Event and parking access is very limited. The roads and parking near the Hickam Officers’ Club will be closed with limited access. Free shuttles will be available.
For more information, visit www.greatlifehawaii.com.