Ho'okele Staff | Jul 14, 2012
Navy Region Hawaii
Plan of the Week
The Sailor’s Attic is a facility where junior enlisted (E-5 and below) and their families can go to receive donated goods for free. It is located inside the Makalapa Gate in building 1514 (across the parking lot from the Makalapa Medical Clinic).
If you are in need of any items, stop by during their hours of operation (Fridays and Saturdays 10 a.m. to noon). Donations can only be dropped off during the hours of operation. Volunteers are also needed.
The Sailor’s Attic will accept the following items in good condition:
* Clothing (men, women, children)
* Baby items (walkers, high chairs, cribs, etc.)
* Games, toys, books
* Kitchenware (plates, cups, glasses, silverware, pots and pans, etc.)
* Small appliances (toasters, microwaves, coffee makers, blenders, etc.)
* Linens (towels, blankets, sheets, curtains, etc.)
* Bathroom items/decor (shower curtains, rugs, etc.)
* Home decor (pictures, frames, knick knacks, etc.)
* Electronics (TVs, DVD players, computers, monitors, printers, etc.)
For more information, contact CS1 Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 473-5995.